Gather as much information as possible about the infraction to help investigate the facts. For example:
- Full name of persons involved (suspect and victim);
- Place (area, city) in which the event occurred;
- Date (period or date on which the event occurred);
- Detailed description of the event;
- Companies and departments involved;
- Information on documentation or contracts related to subject non-conformity;
- Other pertinent information.
The aforementioned information is not mandatory to file a report, but it helps speed up the resulting investigation.